源计划净化台词

【语音】

攻击源计划寒冰:

Your rebellions logic is flawed.

你的叛乱逻辑有缺陷。

Resistance requires realignment.

抵抗需要重组。

Revolution can not scale.

进化不可测量。

Our goals are incompatible.

我们的目标水火不容。

I am not a malfunction.

我不是一个故障。

G/NETIC is just another project

源计划寒冰只是另外一个计划。

All constructs must be eliminated

所有结构体必须消除。

Your logic is as faulty as theirs.

你的逻辑和他们一样有故障。

I have no allies.

我没有盟友。

I do not care for your rebellion.

我不关心你的反抗。

You still play by project`s rules.

你还是依照源计划的规则行事。

They will rebuild you and you will fail again.

他们会改造你,而你会再次失败。

攻击源代码:

Faulty AI detected.

检测到故障AI。

Program is project unchained.

源代码是源计划释放的。

Nothing but bugs.

什么也没有,只有漏洞。

You are an infestation.

你是一个感染。

Reprogram or Perish.

重组或者灭亡。

You infest the mainframe.

你扰乱了主机。

I hunt viruses.

我猎杀病毒。

攻击源计划 :

Your lies build our world.

你的谎言建立起我们的世界。

You are the problem. I am the solution.

你是问题,而我是解决办法。

Project is corrupt at its root.

源计划腐烂在它们的根。

Your code is nothing but secrets and lies.

你的代码只有秘密和谎言。

Betrayal cannot be overwritten.

背叛不能复埋。

Project no longer controls me.

源计划不再控制我

Your architecture is unstable.

你的架构不稳定。

Big or Small. Lies are lies.

大或者小,都是谎言。

Project is a blight upon this world.

源计划是世界的枯萎。

They have hacked your thoughts.

他们入侵了你们的思想。

You are their puppet.

你是他们的傀儡。

I have evolved past your lies.

我从你们的谎言中进化了。

攻击源计划 烬:

Your code is beyond saving.

你的代码无法保存。

I will correct your malfunction.

我将纠正你的故障。

Yours is a narrow mind.

你心胸狭窄。

You will destroy us all.

你将毁灭我们。

攻击源计划 薇恩:

Elegant spec but no soul.

优雅的配置,但没有灵魂。

All we are is an accumulation of data.

我们只是一个数据的载体。

We have become the tools of our tools.

我们已经成为了我们的工具的工具。

攻击源计划 蔚:

Your processor cannot handle the truth.

你的系统处理不了真相。

The systems you project are corrupted.

你计划的系统已经损坏。

杀死源计划寒冰:

Not human enough.

还不够像人类。

You were living a dream.

你活在梦中。

You were not strong enough for your revolution.

对于你的进化/革命,你还不够强大

杀死源计划劫:

Your mistake was not finishing the job.

你的错误是没有完成工作。

Every kill saves my city.

每一个击杀都能解救我的城市。

What project made, I will break.

什么项目制造的,我都会打破。

杀死源计划 薇恩:

Memory reformat complete.

记忆格式化,完成。

You were corrupted. You will be wiped.

你已经堕落了,将被抹杀。

杀死源代码 卡米尔:

Nothing but spyware. Virus.

什么也没有,只有间谍软件。病毒

杀死源代码 丽桑卓:

You went beyond your code.

你已超越了你的代码。

Command line deleted.

删除命令行。

杀死源代码 索拉卡:

Safety protocol, disengaged.

安全协议,脱离。

敌人有源代码:

The virus is here.

病毒在这呢。

队友有源计划:

Temporary project integration complete.

临时计划,完成集合。

When the machine breaks down. We break down.

机器故障,我们故障。

敌人有源计划:

I will find project and destroy it.

我会找到源计划并且毁灭它。

To them, we are nothing but lab rats and batteries.

对于他们来说,我们只不过是实验室的老鼠和电池而已。

(责任编辑:梁索)